lördag 3 december 2011

Black and red goth makeup

Hello dear makeup obsessed readers!

Today I did a look that's actually very me. I love gothic makeup and wear it as often I can. The inspiration for this makeup I got from a very nice girl on youtube called Delyria (I think her youtube nickname is Delyriaphoto). She does a lot of alternative makeup looks and she's very talented so you should check her out! :) 

My look of today is inspired by her prom makeup tutorial. 



Face 
*Clarins Everlasting foundation "Ivory" 
*Touche Éclat 01
*MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW15
*Isadora Perfect Loose Powder 01 "Velvet transparent"
*Make Up Store Wonder Blush "Cleopatra"

Eyes
*e.l.f. eyelid primer "Sheer"
*Isadora Inliner "Indian Black"(draw out the shape of the black with it before filling it in with black eyeshadow!)
*NYX Jumbo pencil "Milk"
*120-palette
*MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack"
*Clinique High Impact Mascara "Black"
*Ardell lashes #110


Eyebrows
*Darkest brown from the 88-palette

Lips 
*Black eyepencil used as lipliner (line the lip and smudge it inwards)
*Oriflame lipstick (another of those unmarked samples that I use ;))




2 kommentarer:

  1. hello there, i found your blog from makeupgeek. wow I love all of your looks, especially the shapes you created! this look is totally gorgeous :)
    www.missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera