tisdag 20 december 2011

Concealer pencils and early Christmas gifts :)

Hey there!

Sorry for the lack of updates the past week. I have been busy practicing for a test I was supposed to do for a makeup artist job. The test was to show that I'm able to do a simple black, smokey eye (base, eyeshadow, eyebrows, lips) in 20 minutes. I did the test yesterday and passed but the company seemed unreliable and fraudulent. After having looked them up I found that nobody had anything positive to say about them, so I've decided to turn them down.

Anyway, last week I bought three concealer pencils from MakeUpStore. It is the Cover All Mix Pens, which are pretty much the same as the Cover All Mix concealer wheel (also from MakeUpStore) but in the form of three pencils instead.



A couple of years ago I bought the Cover All Mix concealer wheel and didn't like it that much, but I decided to give the pencils a shot anyway since it said that the formula had been improved. The pencils are supposed to be more creamy and easier to work with. In my opinion, this is completely true. I haven't used the pencils that much yet but I like them this far. They aren't as good as the MAC concealers but they definitely do their job.

I also had some early Christmas gifts this year! :) I got two brushes from MAC, #239 and #266, and my first MAC eyeshadow, Beauty Marked.















I love love LOVE the MAC brushes! I probably won't ever do makeup again without using the #266. ;)

As for the eyeshadow I was a little disappointed that it wasn't as sparkly as it looked. It's more of a purply black than a sparkly purple that I first thought. But I love it anyway! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. I have the same eyeshadow!! And I was also disappointed it wasn't as purpley as I thought it was gonna be.

    SvaraRadera