torsdag 8 december 2011

Everyday makeup Part I

Hello cupcakes!
I am working with my portfolio and realized I have far too few everyday makeup looks. The reason is that I usually don't wear what normal people would call everyday makeup.
Anyway, I decided to do some everyday looks and chose some of them to use in my portfolio.


(Somehow I always manage to look pissed when I'm photographed from the right side of my face...)


Products used for this look

Face
*Clinique Even Better Foundation "Ivory"
*YSL Touche Éclat
*Bronzer (no particular brand), used for contouring 
*Make Up Store Wonderblush "Cleopatra"

Eyes
*88-palette (one of the medium browns on the lid, on of the skincolored for blending)
*Make Up Store Microshadow "Pollution"
*Make Up Store Microshadow "Charity"
*Isadora Inliner "Indian black"
*Clinique High Impact Mascara "Black"
*Ardell #110 lashes

Eyebrows 
*88-palette

Lips 
*Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar