torsdag 26 april 2012

Spring is bursting out

Hello everybody! :)

In my town the leaves have just started to burst out on trees and bushes and that was what inspired me for this look. Some parts of spring I like, as the warmth and lightness that you feel when the days grow longer. Some parts of spring are just terrible though, like the allergies and having to apply sunscreen all the time not to get burned. My skin is very sun-sensetive so I have to use spf 93840 or something like that whenever I'm going to stay outside more than 15 minutes. :)

I wore this look yesterday when I was trying to look as "normal" as possible (try that with purple hair...), since I was out looking for a job. It's a pity that it has to be that way, people judging you just because you have a style that's outside the mainstream range.

Hope you like the look! :)


I thought I'd place the pictures in an order different from the one I usually place them in. :)


On my lips I'm wearing nothing but ordinary lipbalm. A pink lipgloss would look great combined with the eye look too, but I just didn't feel like it.  


I'm beginning to like this way of experimenting with color, brown or gray in the outer corner and a bright color in the inner. It makes a very wearable but still fun and colorful look. 


On the waterline I have applied Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk and then Lucky green on top of it. I would have preferred using a green eyeliner but I don't have one that's suitable for this look so I did it this way instead. :) A darker green eyeliner like NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain green or the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner pencil in Graffiti would have looked great on the waterline too! 

Face
*Everlasting foundation Ivory (Clarins)
*Blush Matt glory (MakeUpStore)

Eyebrows
*Latte (MakeupGeek)

Eyes
*Fluidline Blacktrack (M.A.C.)
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX), inner corner, waterline.
*Latte (MakeupGeek), medium brown, outer part of lid blended above crease.
*Mocha (MakeupGeek), dark brown, outer part of lid.
*Cocoa bear (MakeupGeek), red brown, outer part of crease blended upwards.
*Fuji (MakeupGeek), matte apple green, inner part of lid.
*Lucky green (M.A.C.), shimmery lime green, on top of Fuji, waterline, lower lash line.
*Gesso (M.A.C.),  matte white, brow highlight.
*Shimmery white from Isadora, inner corner highlight
*False eyelashes #110 (Ardell)



That's all for today! I hope I'll be back tomorrow but my dog, Ester, is going to have dental surgery so I don't know if I will have time. 
Have a nice day everyone! 





----------------------------------------------------------------
Notification: 
The brushes used to create the Early spring banner comes from:

http://coby17.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3cs3mt

1 kommentar:

  1. Oooh, interesting color story here. You really need to have a certain skin & eye color to pull off such strong and unique shades as these!

    SvaraRadera