tisdag 3 april 2012

Tutorial: Sunrise

Hello everybody! :)

I think I might do Tuesday to my tutorial day, but I'm not sure yet. :) Today we're definitely doing a tutorial here and it will be something colorful!


This look really reminds me of a sunrise (or maybe a sunset). I wanted the outer corner to be more of a coral shade rather than orange, hence I mixed some orange and pink. 

Anyway, let's get this tutorial started already. 



Step 1. I guess nobody is surprised that the first step is to prime your eyes? I've also filled in my eyebrows with Charcoal brown by M.A.C. 


Step 2. I've applied a mixture of Chickadee by MakeupGeek and Buttercupcake by Sugarpill to the inner corner of my eyes. Why the mixture? I wanted a more toned down yellow and none of the shadows alone could give me this so I mixed them together. :) 


Step 3. In the outer corners of your eyes, apply Flamepoint by Sugarpill. Blend it outwards and upwards and into the yellow. To help it blend into the yellow use some Chickadee as a transition color. 


Step 4. In the outer portion of the orange apply a soft pink to achieve a coral shade. Also put this pink in the crease and blend upwards. The pink I've used is the blusher Matt glory by MakeUpStore. 


Step 5. First, apply a matte white underneath your brows as a highlight. Then, take some of NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk on a small brush (preferably synthetic) and apply it to your waterline. 


Step 6. Pick out your Poison plum by Sugarpill and apply it on the waterline and underneath the lower lashline. Blend it out! 


Step 7. Line your upper lashline and waterline with a black gel eyeliner. It looks kind of messy right now but it will be all right once we've got the mascara and falsies on. 


Step 8. Mascara and false eyelashes. (Oh my how washed out the colors look on this pic!) 


This look is completed by applying a clear lipgloss. 

I hope you like the look and that the tutorial has been helpful to you! :) Have a nice day everyone! 






7 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for posting.

    I know that putting color on the waterline can create a striking look, but I was always taught that it's bad for your eyes to do that. Of course, when I was younger I did it anyway, but I found that my eyes would produce more oils and I would get a runny look after a few hours.

    Do you have any advice for that? Has make-up changed so much in the past 20 years that it no longer irritates the inner eye? I would think that the smaller, finer particles would irritate the eyes MORE, not less?

    Thanks in advance,
    H.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your nice comments! :)

      Sometimes it can irritate my eyes too, since I have very sensitive eyes, but I find it really depends on what brand of eyeshadow/eyeliner I use. The high quality brands are better I think, but there are some cheaper brands that works out fine too. I can recommend you to try out the eyeliners from Clinique, since they are thoroughly allergy tested and don't contain any perfume. For me, the M.A.C. eyeliners work fine too. :)

      And, oh yes, the makeup has changed a lot! :) Even in just a few years.

      I hope that helped! :)
      Have a nice day!
      /MadamNoire

      Radera
  2. Lovely look! Poison plum over the milk pencil looks amazing!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning look, very beautiful combination and I really like the coral colour.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nice website it was very good to convey the informations Activated carbon manufacturing companies in India, thank you for sharing this.

    SvaraRadera