torsdag 10 maj 2012

Gothic mermaid

Hello everybody! :)

The look of today is just some pictures of a look that I made yesterday, playing around with my new Makeup Geek eyeshadows (which are amazing!) and my new black lipstick. :)
I'm practically jumping up and down in excitement to do some tutorials for you with the Makeup Geek eyeshadows! :D 

I've also been experimenting a bit with my hair to get more volume and attitude to it and now I know exactly how I want it to look. :D 
---> Deathhawk

Very pretty, isn't it?
My hair is a bit too long in the front and short in the back to get that particular hairstyle but I can manage to get a teased fluff á la Robert Smith at least.

Anyways, back to the makeup. :)



Hmm... I wish my fluffy hair would have been more visible on this picture. :/


I'm going to do a red carpet-style prom makeup look soon too, but I had a little accident the other day that gave me a black eye (a little one, you can barely see it...) so I will have to wait until it has disappeared. Actually, I've been very accident prone this week, bumping my head into things and tripping over my own feet. Or maybe I'm just clumsy. :P






Face
*Everlasting foundation Ivory (Clarins)
*Studio finish concealer (M.A.C.)
*Compact white powder (Stargazer)
*Eyeshadow Latte (Makeup Geek), used as contour 

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Eye kohl Smolder (Makeup Geek)
*Ocean breeze (Makeup Geek), smokey navy blue, upper and lower lash line.
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek), matte black, upper and lower lash line.
* Mermaid (Makeup Geek), shimmery petrol blue, crease.
*Ice Queen (Makeup Geek), shimmery white, inner corne/brow highlight.
*False eyelashes #28 (Red Cherry)

Lips
* Inliner Indian ink (Isadora)
*Lipstick Goth (Viva la Diva), yes I bought it partly because of the name :P


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all for today! Tomorrow (hopefully) I will be back with another prom makeup tutorial. I've already taken the pictures and everything, I just have to find the time to edit them and write the tutorial. :)

Take care until we meet again!

5 kommentarer:

  1. That's probably my favorite look so far. AWESOME.
    Looks great with the hair, too.

    SvaraRadera
  2. That eye makeup is gorgeous! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gonna try this one, even though my hair won't do so great...

    SvaraRadera