torsdag 26 juli 2012

Tag: The Seven Deadly Beauty Sins

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :)


Since I'm pretty bored this week and got nothing special to do I decided to post a tag that has been seen on several beauty blogs and youtube channels this spring. I've wanted to do it earlier but there just hasn't been a good occasion until now. :) 


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 


The most inexpensive beauty product that I really like and use frequently would probably be the eyelid primer by e.l.f. When buying it from the British site it's about 1.5 GBP (16 SEK). That's what I call inexpensive. :) (Picture taken from here)




As for the most expensive one it's probably the highlighter Touche Éclat by YSL. (Picture taken from here)


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?




I definitely have a love/hate relationship with dark lipstick. I love, love, LOVE black lipstick but it's so darn hard to keep it looking good for more than a couple of hours. I should probably try a lip-primer underneath but I don't like having too much product on my lips. And yeah, another disadvantage with lipsticks in darker shades is that your guy (or girl) will get it all over their face too. XD 


The product that has been hardest to get (I still haven't found it) is a great black nailpolish. You know, one that doesn't chip off after just a couple of days.  And preferably it shouldn't be too pricey either. ;)


3. GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?




Oh, that would probably be the body butter Spiced Vanilla by The Body Shop. I just love the vanilla candy scent of it! (Picture taken from here).




Another delicious product that I love (most of all love the scent of) is the lipstick Russian red by M.A.C. It smells heavenly good! (Picture taken from here).


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?


Most kinds of hair products, like hair mousse, wax, heat protector and such. I just don't feel it's necessary to use a lot of stuff in my hair all the time, so I usually skip it.  


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?


There are two items on this list. The first one is purple hair-dye. I wouldn't feel like myself without it. :)

Then it would definitely be black eyeliner. :) I like eyeliner pencils best since you can use them on the waterline as well (of course you can use gel liner for this purpose as well, but pencils work better in my opinion). I have two favorite eyeliner pencils.





The first one is Smolder by M.A.C. which is a very soft kohl pencil. (Picture taken from here).


The second one that I like a lot is the Inliner in Indian black by Isadora. It's pretty inexpensive and stays put on the waterline for a long time. (Picture taken from here). 



6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in a potential partner?


Without doubt, the most attractive thing is a loving, caring, generous and slightly mysterious personality. It's also important that he has the same, morbid sense of humor as me and that he shares my taste in aesthetics. :) 


But, okay, if we're talking about appearance then I like beautiful eyes. Mr. Noire has the most beautiful eyes. ;) 






NOTE: The original question was "What attribute do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?", but since I think this question is rather narrow-minded (because not all people are attracted to the opposite sex) I changed it. Hope you don't mind. :) 


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?


Oh boy, my whish-list is so long that it would probably take Santa all night to read it. ;)


But, however, there are some products that I am more curious about than others. :)




The first one is on of these babies. It's a Z PRO palette that would come in handy for all of my Makeup Geek eyeshadow pans. :) (Picture taken from here).






The second one is the Heartbreaker palette by Sugarpill. I could have so much fun with those pretty colors. ^_^ (Picture taken from here).




And the third one is the Skin base foundation in the color 02 by Illamasqua. I'm dying to try this one out! (Picture taken from here).


------------------------------------------------------ 


So that's all for the Seven Deadly Beauty Sins tag. :) I hope you've enjoyed reading it. If you feel like it, you can answer these questions on your own blog/youtube channel and post a link to that specific post in the comments section below so we all can go to your webpage and read your answers. :) That would be fun! 


Have a nice day everyone! 



2 kommentarer:

  1. Heii, Madam Noire,

    I really love your blog, and so I wanted to give my award to you.

    I don't know if you follow other blogs, participate on tags or anything, so you don't have to give the award to other blogs.

    http://opheliagraves.blogspot.de/2012/07/and-award-goes-to-moi.html

    Baibai, Ophelia

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Ophelia, that's so sweet of you! <3

      /Noire

      Radera