tisdag 14 augusti 2012

Dream country

Hello makeup-lovers and fellow spooks! :) 

Lately, I've been full of inspiration, especially inspiration for doing colorful looks. And today I'll show you one of them :)

I think I have an obsession about the combination of teal and purple. Here I've combined them with green, chartreuse and yellow so that it almost becomes a rainbow-look.


This is what happens when Madam Noire goes crazy with color. :P I kind of like it though... Sometimes it's fun to just experiment and see what happens. :)


Unfortunately you can't see the shift of green to blue that well on the lid. I put Sea mist in the outer part of the lid and Poolside on the inner part (both by Makeup Geek.)



On my lips I wear Darling by Makeup Geek. I realize I use this lipstick very often nowadays, and that might be a little boring, but it's such a nice shade and it's perfect for hot summer days when the last thing you want to worry about is a dark lipstick smudging.


-------------------------------------------------------


Face
*Ultra fluid foundation Alabaster (Kryolan)
*Studio Finish Concealer (M.A.C.)
*White pressed powder (Stargazer)

Eyebrows
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)

Eyes
*Pixie dust (Makeup Geek) 
*Sea mist (Makeup Geek) 
*Poolside (Makeup Geek) 
*Yellow brick road (Makeup Geek) 
*Appletini (Makeup Geek) 
*White lies (Makeup Geek) 
*Poison plum (Sugarpill)
*White lies (Makeup Geek)

Lips
*Darling (Makeup Geek)

-------------------------------------------------------


That's all for this post! Hope you liked it! :)


3 kommentarer:

  1. That is so prettyyyyyyy! I love color to <3
    And fuck MAC :/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks! :) It's really fun playing around with colors. Like, thousands of different opportunities for creativity. :3

      Radera