onsdag 26 september 2012

Last dance

This is an extremely simple makeup look that I wore the other day. I used one single color on the lid and in the crease, and the eyeshadow I used for this is Last dance by Makeup Geek, which is a medium purply brown. I guess it kind of reminds of Sketch by M.A.C. in many ways.


The swatch to the left is on bare skin and the one to the right is on top of NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk.


 To achieve this makeup look just apply a black base on your lid and blend it upwards into the crease with a blending brush. On top of that apply last dance and blend it out. As a highlight color I used a matte withe on the brow bone and a shimmery white in the inner corner.


Since I've only used one eyeshadow for this look I won't do a list of products this time. :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend I will do the makeup for another burlesque fashion show with Tokill4, which will be awesome! :D


2 kommentarer:

  1. I do really like that color from their kit. I always try to do simple looks like this but I always get carried away. Always. Sigh.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I haven't tried it properly until now since I've always thought it's a paler version of Burlesque XD. But I definitely like it a lot! Haha, I also have that very same problem! I'm often thinking I should keep the makeup simple but then I get new ideas and get carried away so that it ends up with something way more time consuming than it was meant to be. :)

      Radera