söndag 14 oktober 2012

Some inspiration for Halloween!

Today I just felt like playing around with my makeup a bit, and the result was these two Halloween looks.


Ailens are always (well, maybe not always...) creepy and I've always wanted to do a look with "fake eyes", so I figured I'd do a classic alien look. Contouring is an important part of this look because you want to make your face thin at the bottom and rounded around the forehead. The eyes are simply drawn on with gel liner followed by a matte black eyeshadow. Then, to add some life to them I did the light reflections with a white gel liner and put some shimmery white eyeshadow on top. 


I must confess that I have a severe fear of clowns (no, I'm not joking...). Fear of clowns is called coulorophobia and is more common than one might think. I tend to be more scared of the "normal" clowns that you see at circuses than of these kinds of psycho-killer-clowns though. :P Makes no sense, I guess...
Anyways, this look I learned from a tutorial on youtube which you can see here --> Killer Clown

So what are you guys going to dress up as on Halloween? :) Do you prefer really scary Halloween costumes/makeup or are more into the cool/pretty/sexy kinds?

Thank you so much for reading! :)






7 kommentarer:

  1. Wooooooah, that first one is so cool. Are you entering it in the Makeup Bee competition?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Absolutely incredible! :-) They are both amazing!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my. Those are both terribly creepy. 0.0

    SvaraRadera
  4. Helt otroligt snyggt! Clownen ser lite crazy ut. Ja usch tycker inte heller om clowner, det är gubbar som egentligen inte alls tycker om att skojas och hatar barn :P

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is awesome! You're very creative.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the clown one, because I'm afraid of Aliens =/ hahaha but the eyes are incredible sweety, great job, see you around ;)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Ugh, I actually got scared when scrolling down and saw the alien-makeup. U do not wanna mess with aliens! xD Good work! /New follower :)

    SvaraRadera