fredag 14 december 2012

Green and Silver Nails and Youtube tip

So here's another nail polish post! :) As I might have mentioned become very into nail polish and nail art lately, and I am experimenting a lot with the few nail polishes I have at home. 


The green polish I've used here is actually from Depend's 2011 Christmas collection but I think it's still available. Otherwise, any shimmery green will do! :)


The silver glitter is just a regular cosmetics glitter that I had lying around. I applied one coat of the holographic glitter polish Depend #335 and then with a brush lightly dusted on some silver glitter at the tips of my nails. 

The inspiration to this look actually came from one of MissChievous's Youtube-tutorials that is great (I love the way she says the word "gold" by the way...!); 


If you want to do a simple holiday manicure this video is definitely worth checking out! :) 

Thanks for reading and hope you have a lovely day! 

 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar