söndag 31 mars 2013

Isadora Moisturizing Lipgloss

Something that I don't use that much and that therefore has been strangely absent in my makeup collection is lipgloss. Recently I have found a certain affection for glossy lips and decided to upgrade my lipgloss-collection a bit with two new glosses.

The ones I got are both by Isadora and both very vivid colors; Tropical Pink and Diva Red.


Tropical Pink is a bright, hot pink attention-seeker that would make Hello Kitty squeal out of happiness. Even though I don't follow mainstream fashion (and no alternative fashion trends either for that matter...) it hasn't escaped me that this color is the shit this spring. Well, who am I to disagree?

Pigmentation: 4/5
Longevity: 3/5
Price: 99 SEK
Buy again? Sure, why not!


While Tropical Pink is a peppy spring color Diva Red is a sultry, glamourous winter red. This color is just fabulous! :) It is a little bit too sticky to be my dreams-come-true lip product, but the color, did I mention the gorgeous color?

Pigmentation: 4/5
Longevity: 4/5
Price: 99 SEK
Buy again? Yup!

What brand is your go-to-brand when shopping for lipgloss? Do you always buy the same color or are you brave and try something new occasionally? :)

Thanks for reading!


1 kommentar: