fredag 13 september 2013

Metallic

The other day when I was browsing through the web in search for inspiration I came across this look by Bowsandcurtseys. Suddenly I knew exactly what to do with my new Makeup Geek pigments! :)


Combine different shades of metallic to create a three dimensional look. Gold and copper are perfect for emphasizing blue eyes whereas cool silver and gunmetal shades brings out brown eyes.


Mixing Goldilux with a drop of Illamasqua's sealing gel makes the perfect golden eyeliner - smudge- and waterproof! :)








Face
*Ready foundation 130 (Bare minerals)
*Mineral Veil (Bare Minerals)
*Blush Peach (Make Up Store)

Eyebrows
*Brow powder Dark brown (Anastasia)

Eyes
*Shadow Insurance (original) (Too Faced)
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX)
*Pigment Blitz (Makeup Geek)
*Pigment Vegas lights (Makeup Geek)
*Gold digger (Makeup Geek)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek)
*Chromalust Loose eyeshadow Goldilux (Sugarpill)
*Tako (Sugarpill)
*Medium Pencil Sophie (Illamasqua)
*Fine liner eye stylo (Isadora)
*Sealing gel (Illamasqua)
*False eyelashes #105 (Ardell)

Lips
*Lipstick Growl (Illamasqua)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's that for now! Thanks for reading!





8 kommentarer:

  1. Nice! Visst är det väl så att man kan använda motsatsfärger för att förstärka till exempel ögonfärgen? Dina ögon ser mycket mer blå ut här. Jättefint!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hermosoooooo con tu color de ojos y ese Labial Growl luce preciosoooooo, me encanta como te ves con tus cejas aunque sin ellas también ;) ¡Ciao bella!

    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this look on you! It really makes your eyes stand out.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful!!! Your eyes are GLOWING :-)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this look and colours!
    Gold liner ♥

    SvaraRadera
  6. I have pretty much all these products, so I'm going to try to attempt this look myself today! Wish me luck! LOVE it! xo, Meredith Jessica

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love this gold- would go great with my gold corset- I'd love to see a tutorial on this!
    Hope you get over your flu soon btw!

    SvaraRadera