tisdag 5 november 2013

Midori

So I've been lurking around Instagram all week and checked out one of my colleagues's pics and got very inspired. :) You can see her super pretty look here --> *click!*









Face
*Skin Base Foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Pro Longwear Concealer NC15 (MAC)

Eyebrows
*Brow duo Dark brown (Anastasia Beverly Hills)

Eyes
*Charcoal Brown (MAC) Crease color
*Midori, Mochi, Subterranean and Soot & Stars (Sugarpill)
*Corrupt (Makeup Geek) Upper lash line
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX)
*Silk teddy (Too Faced)
*Extended Play Gigablack Mascara (MAC)
*False eyelashes #6 (MAC)

Lips
*Prep + Prime Lip primer (MAC)
*Shard lipstick (Illamasqua)
*Lipgloss  Blackberry (Clarins)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All of you guys who have an Instagram account, leave your username in the comments field below so I can go in and check them out. Can't promise that I will follow them all but I will go in and have a look around. :)

Thanks a lot for reading and hope you liked the look!



5 kommentarer:

  1. Soft and dramatic at the same time (is that even possible?). :-) Green and red go together so well!

    My instagram: idleen

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely green <3

    barbarellamaquillarte.blogspot.mx

    SvaraRadera
  3. wonderful and super portable, I've to try this one too=)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvaraRadera
  4. wow, I just love this!! I need to try this ASAP.

    SvaraRadera