onsdag 12 mars 2014

Imperial March

Big lol at the title but what the heck... ^_^ I got new Sugarpill eyelashes (and brushes, and the Smitten eyeshadow...) for my birthday and one of the pairs I got was the ones called Imperial, which are my favorites from the new bunch. :D








Face
*Skin Base Foundation 02 (Illamasqua)
*Studio Finish Concealer NC15 (MAC)
*Mineral Veil (Bare Minerals)
*Star n Rockets eyeshadow (MAC)

Eyebrows
*Brow duo Dark brown (Anastasia Beverly Hills)
*Stud brow pencil (MAC)

Eyes
*Jumbo Pencil Milk (NYX)
*Velocity, Tako, 2am, Dollipop, Buttercupcake (Sugarpill)
*Gel liner Electric (Makeup Geek)
*Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara (MAC)
*False eyelashes Imperial (Sugarpill)

Lips
*Prep + Prime Lip (MAC)
*Countessa Fluorescent (Lime Crime)
*Viva Glam Nicki2 (MAC) (LE) 
*Lip pencil Heroine (MAC) (LE) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At the moment I am trying to organize the looks I want to create because right now my mind is somewhat chaotic and it's hard to get anything done on the rare occasions I actually have the time to do so. I'm also planning to show you some new stuff that I have tried lately, which I hope that you will find of interest.

Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for stopping by! :)

3 kommentarer: